Greetings Yogis! Please join us for classes every Monday! Help spread the word to make our yoga community a success.
In addition to classes in our studio, we have organized a number of special events, with more to come. Check here for updates on upcoming events (for some events pre-registration may be required).
See you on the mat at Denver Nude Yoga soon!
Upcoming Special Events:
- Tantra Massage Workshop – October 19, 2017 – save the date – details to follow! Enjoy a guided 4-handed tantric massage. It will be a table massage, with open minds and open hearts for givers and receivers. All in attendance will enjoy the blissful experience of the flow of Prana (energy) through the Chakras.
Here’s a sampling of previous special events:
- Mt Elbert Yoga Retreat – Meals, lodging, yoga, community- we had a wonderful 3-day (Fri-Sun) spring retreat! (Click here to see photos.)
- Bubbly and Berries – Valentine’s Day Yoga – We enjoyed some bubbly named after a region in France and some chocolate covered strawberries woven into a delightful partner yoga class.
- Outdoor yoga in beautiful settings – we’ve enjoyed numerous excursions into the great outdoors, combining nude asana practice, shared picnics, skinny dipping in Boulder Creek, hiking at The Great Stupa, and taking in the spectacular vistas of Dream Canyon.
- Partner Yoga and Tantric Massage Workshop – from time to time we are pleased to offer an evening of partner practice, sensual touch, shared energy and deeper connections in a safe supportive environment.
- Tantric / Thai Workshop – we have hosted a number of extraordinary evenings of Tantra and Thai massage, table massage, always with open minds and open hearts. All in attendance enjoyed the blissful experience of the flow of Prana (energy) through the Chakras.
If you have questions or want to join the group, please send us an email and one of our members will be in touch with you.